Friday, May 30, 2008

She's a vegemite kid!!!



Vegemite - a staple in most Australian kids diet. I never really liked it but occasionally have a small scraping on a piece of toast or cruskit - I must have loads of butter with it though! Proud to say just this week we finished a big jar before the use by date. I always have some in the house and when my nieces and nephews came to stay make sure to buy a fresh jar but would never finish it and then suddenly check the use by and it would be months out of date. Guess things have changed now that Miss Charlie has taken a liking to it. Don't know if she so much likes the taste as the feel of it smeared all over her face, hands, high chair and what ever else she can get her sticky little hands on. Man that stuff is gross to clean off. I have a vegemite girl :)



1 comment:

wheezeybouncer said...

sian and beth will tell her that marmite is better LOL.

try it in little sandwiches with cheese and cucumber or tomato.