Thursday, May 22, 2008

Feeding Miaow Miaow (aka Bella)

So Charlie's new favourite job is to feed "Miaow Miaow" or Bella our cat. Every morning she goes to the cupboard where the pet food is kept and says Miaow Miaow and we get out the dry cat food and go and let Bella out of the laundry where she sleeps and put her outside and give her some food. When it gets to about 4.30-5 pm and we see Bella sitting outside the window wanting to come in Charlie runs to the cupboard to get her food, we let Bella in and then I get a sachet of cat food for Charlie to proudly carry to the laundry while I take the dry food, (made the mistake once of letting her carry the dry food....never again!) Bella's happy to be fed, Charlie's happy to be helping to feed her and I'm happy because they are happy.




This past week we have had some very cold weather and one day earlier in the week we had Bella inside with us as it was freezing. Charlie and I were upstairs (playing tea parties) and I guess Bella was sitting somewhere at a distance where Charlie could see her but I couldn't, all of a sudden Charlie looks at me and says "Miaow miaow" and then starts to lick herself on the shoulders. I about wet myself with laughter. She must of been watching her clean herself. I tried to get her to do it again for Shayne but she wouldn't. Funny little thing she is.



1 comment:

Kirsty said...

Aaaaaaw so cute!!!