Tuesday, May 20, 2008

9 little embryo's sitting in a freezer

Strange title for a post I know but I have that running through my head to the tune of "9 green bottles sitting on a wall".
This afternoon we are off to Dr Nick to talk about getting a sibling for Charlie. Am I scared? Well yes ........well not scared because I know what is involved and I think that the unknown is the scariest part of anything. At different times I am worried because I think what if it works, how will I cope with Charlie and a baby and other times I think what if it doesnt work, how will I cope with that. The only thing to do is try though. Definately wont use them all but we will see how we go. One cycle at a time. Anyway my princess is having her sleep and Shayne will be home soon so I had better go and make his lunch like I promised I would. The bonus of this is Charlie and I get to spend the afternoon with Shayne :)

Kate
xo

2 comments:

wheezeybouncer said...

that is such exciting news! i can't wait to be able to spoil another shayne and kate baby :o) you know you have my prayers, good thoughts and figners crossed that it all goes well for you sweetie

Kirsty said...

Oh Kate, that is so exciting! I know when we had our 2nd I panicked, and then again with number 3...but somehow, you just do what needs to be done;-)
I hope everything happens easily and wonderfully!