Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Phew it was good news:)

So we get home this afternoon after being out all morning not to mention being up since 4am (ahem Charlie wanted to see her Daddy and as he was getting up she decided it was a good time to get up too!) I had to take my Mum to Mitcham to her eye doctor person this morning so we couldn't laze around all day. Anyway we get home and I go to the mail box and my heart is in my mouth when I see a letter from Charlie's paediatrician as he told me if there was nothing found on the Echo we wouldn't hear from him. I had to put the kettle on and make coffee and physc myself into opening it but thank goodness it was just a little note saying Echo was normal and just an innocent murmur. Phew. Gave my girl an extra special hug and then we both had a nice lie down.

1 comment:

Kirsty said...

Oh man! That would have given me a fright too! I am glad that all is well:-)