Sunday, June 1, 2008

Swim swim swim.......




This morning Charlie and I went swimming with Mel and Hunter. Been a few weeks (maybe even months???) since we went but as soon as I put her swimsuit on and got out her swim ring Charlie knew exactly where we were going. She walked (holding my hand) from the car to the pool holding her swim ring and we got a lot of "Oh how cute". She loves the water, my little fish and isn't frightened to put her head under. Mel and I decided that we really have to make the effort to take them more often because they love it so much. It matters not what the weather is as it is an indoor pool and was nice and warm so really we have no excuse. Well I don't, Mel is 32 weeks pregnant so she may not feel up to taking her 18 month old swimming in a few weeks so guess we better make the most of it while we have our swim friends.


No comments: